Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Coinbase has long positioned itself as a trusted trading platform among cryptocurrency enthusiasts, but a series of complaints filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission reveals that the cryptocurrency exchange is not without its troubles. Here’s what you need to know about the 164 pages of complaints from Coinbase users.
Here are the current crypto prices:
In the news:
- AMD is set to to be the big winner from Intel’s stumbles — even despite the crypto bust —Morgan Stanley says
- ‘It was true for tulips, junk bonds, and mortgage-backed securities, and now crypto’: There’s a big shakeup happening in the ICO market, and it should be keeping investors up at night
- U.S. Representatives will now be required to disclose cryptocurrency holdings
- Bitcoin was mentioned in a Supreme Court decision for the first time
- How to buy and sell cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- How to buy Ripple’s XRP
- From HODL to the moon: All the cryptocurrency slang you need to know to sound like a bitcoin expert
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- Track the price of nearly two-dozen cryptocurrencies here
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
NOW WATCH: Sneaky ways Costco gets you to buy more