Some of the most common ways that most ICOs/projects/tokens and crypto related businesses have been successful in the past:
- Announcing the ICO on bitcointalk.org. As an author previously mentioned, almost every ICO in the world has an announcement here. This method is both time wasting and counter productive. The first reason is that no real investor is going to consider putting real capital into a project that is only listed on bitcointalk.org. The format is difficult to read, lacks transparency and shows that the ICO isn’t willing to spend on proper marketing for their Initial Coin Offering.
This reflects poorly on the project (if this is the only place the announcement is found) I disagree with the notion mentioned earlier that this method reaches an ICO’s target audience.
It opens the the project up to criticism from commenters on the thread who aren’t real investors, lack capital and complain about anything and everything. Your team’s time is much better spent marketing to your target audience than defending yourself in a forum all day. Bush League Move.
What Successful Companies Have Done:
- Announcement of ICO on CryptoClarified, Coindesk, or another news source that specializes is niche marketing. CryptoClarified successfully promoted campaigns for CryptoCelebrities, CryptoCountries, World Of Ether, Ledger, Betchain and others.
- Bounty campaigns — These are campaigns that allow the audience to do some tasks for the token the ICO is creating. This can be a mixture of tasks from translations, signatures on forums, sharing on social media and blogging for them. Successful projects have reached out to social media influencers, but choosing the right ones to partner with is paramount.
Follower count is less meaningful than influence, follower trust, reputation and business connections. Partnering with an influencer that has over 100K followers that posts dank memes all day can be less than someone respected, who’s followers value their opinion and has a solid track record of only promoting quality projects. Check @altcoinadvisory and @aridavidpaul
3. Paying for ads: Placing banner and text ad by adwords, Facebook, Twitter and crypto news websites. This has changed with the banning of crypto ads on Facebook and Instagram, but you can still do it on LinkedIn, Twitter and google ads.
CryptoClarified mentioned earlier has a work around for Facebook Ads. They can get campaigns up and running on Facebook which is by far the most lucrative platform for your campaign. Twitter can be good, but their targeting can’t compete with Facebook. So not only will your Ad will be less effective, it will aslo cost more. Google Ads can work well with proper targeting.
4. Reviews / listings of ICO announcement websites — As the sphere grows there are more and more websites “rating” ICOs for potential investors. There are more and more by the day, usually these sites will only list your ICO for a price, but there are some free ones. Listing on as many as possible will allow your ICO to get traffic from other websites. An example of two are ICO Rating and CryptoClarified
5. PR / events — Connecting with news outlets who follow crypto, such as Coindesk, CryptoClarified or Cointelegraph and paying them to write about your ICO is one way to get great backlinks and also legitimize your ICO (As new ICOs have a stigma that they are scams, this is not always the case). Attending events to spread and connect with people in the crypto world. A face to face meeting is always better than a message over a screen. It also shows you back your project.
6. Endorsements — Get endorsed from people who are respected in the crypto world, such as a youtube or getting someone as an advisor.
Having a great developer, team and project in place are all extremely important. Assuming those is already in place (we’re not talking about projects destined for failure) what good is an awesome project if no one gets to see it?
This is where the importance of marketing your product, ICO, token, project game or company comes in. This is often what separates the “men from the boys” (or women from girls) We are equal opportunity here.. Often times the difference between a massively successful campaign and a silent fart in the wind often depends on marketing and promotion.
This is where CryptoClarified comes in. We are hands down the best in the business at getting things out there, and fast. At the tender age of 2 months old CryptoClarified has reached over 750,000 visitors. We were recently just the recipient Award for #6 Blog in the Top 100 Rankings (out of more than 700 cryptocurrency blogs).
Our team has run several other blogs in different spaces and also a best selling magazine averaging 3M views per month.
We Work Fast
We can have your Article, Feature or Press Release out and published on all of our social media sites, websites, partner blogs and distribution network within 2 hours of receiving payment.
Why Choose Us?
In our 1st 60 days of running CryptoClarified, we have been named #6 Blog in the Country. See Top 100 HERE.
Our team has run several other blogs, and a best selling magazine, so we know how to get articles out there to the masses.
All Featured Articles, Blog Posts & Press Releases:
- Featured on our blog
- Distributed among our partner blogs
- Posted on all of our platforms and social media sites
- Distributed to our mailing list of over 5000 Subscribers
- On top of this, we include backlinks and SEO included which will bring you much higher in search rankings.
If you looking for Coverage of your ICO, project, game or company we are the best in the business.
We accept payment through ETH, BTC, Paypal, invoice, and we sometimes accept coins of the project (if applicable)
Due to extremely high demand- (We have now successfully advertised for 2 of the 3 Highest Grossing Ethereum games of all time.)
Our fees are as follows:
- 1.5ETH for Submitted Content
- 3ETH for a story customized for you- written from scratch by one of our talented writers.
Add +1.5ETH If you want the post boosted on Google Ads, Facebook (we have a work around the crypto ad ban) & Twitter
Submit payment below. You will receive a confirmation email and follow up regarding your article. We can have articles up and running and distributed amongst all of our platforms same day. Usually within 2 hours.
ETH Address: 0x4bfc5211e0fa9548cada242749e50f7d7ff8c942
BTC Address: 1J1tDuSdtk1AcALHZGE4C1S4phXyVwxB3T
Examples of Campaigns that we have run:
$25,000,000 in ETH Transactions in 24 Hours. Over 35 Million in ETH Transactions making CryptoCountries the Highest Ever For an Ethereum Game
Not Yet Launched. Expected launch in March 2018
The Top 3 Bitcoin Online Casinos with Highest Transaction Volumes & Registered Users
The Top 2 Selling & Top Ranked Cold Storage Devices
The Small Print
CryptoClarified has a responsibility to our readers and subscribers. We will not publish, promote or cover any projects that do not pass our team’s due diligence. Please do not take this personally if your project is not approved. It does not mean that the project doesn’t have potential, but we do have a responsibility to our readers and subscribers.
This also does not mean that any project that is approved, or that we do decide to cover is destined for success. Anything can happen in cryptocurrency, but we do our best to cover projects that do have potential and that we believe would be of benefit to our readers.
It is important to understand that not every project that is approved, or that we do decide to cover is destined for success. Past success with other campaigns does not guarantee success with your campaign. We do our best to cover projects that do have potential and that we believe would be of benefit to our readers.
For Google, Facebook and Twitter Paid promotional services we require images that have as little text as possible. We agree to carry out any services in which we are paid, but cannot guarantee that all Facebook campaigns will be approved. For campaigns that are not approved, we will continue to edit until approved. Due to Facebook’s recent ban on cryptocurrency related promoted content, it may take longer than expected. For Ads that are unable to run do to banner image sent, article title or for any other reason, you will not lose the 1.5 ETH paid. It can be applied toward a second article or any other service.
The information provided on this website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the website’s content as such. CryptoClarified does not recommend that any cryptocurrency, game or token should be bought, sold or held by you and nothing on this website should be taken as an offer to buy, sell or hold a cryptocurrency, token, game or anything similar. Do conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisory before making any investment decision.
Accuracy of Information:
CryptoCurrency Clarified will strive to ensure accuracy of information listed on this website although it will not hold any responsibility for any missing or wrong information. You understand that you are using any and all information available here AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are highly volatile. It is common for prices to increase or decrease by over 20–100% in some coins in a single day. Although this could mean the potential for huge profits, this also means the potential for huge losses. The same goes for CryptoCollectible games which can be wildly speculative. DO NOT INVEST ALL YOUR MONEY IN CRYPTOCURRENCIES. Only invest money which you are willing to lose.
Cryptocurrency trading may not be suitable for all users of this website. Anyone looking to invest in cryptocurrencies should consult a fully qualified independent professional financial advisor.
The post How Successful Companies Have Promoted Their Crypto Projects, ICO’s, DApp’s, Tokens and Businesses appeared first on CryptoClarified.